The TidBITS Content Network is currently exclusive to members of the ASMC. If you’re an ASMC member, log in or sign up today!
Do you struggle to write fresh content for your blog or email newsletter? Let the TidBITS Content Network power your pen with:
- Helpful tips readers can use right away
- Practical articles written by Apple experts
- Facebook and Twitter teasers for every article
TCN content is:
- Apple: Focuses on the Mac and iOS, not random technology topics.
- Professional: Created and edited by a leading Apple publisher.
- Practical: Provides readers with solutions to real-world problems.
- Illustrated: Carefully taken screenshots enhance instructions.
- Fresh: Your subscription includes 4 articles and 4 tips each month.
- Affordable: $2000 worth of content each month for only $100, billed as a monthly subscription.
How you get TCN content:
- At any time, visit this Web site to copy and paste the tip and article text and graphics manually.
- You’ll receive new posts via email at the beginning of each month (we’re still working on this feature, but hope to have it ready soon).
- A custom RSS feed is available so you can have posts automatically added to your blog (this requires the WPMU DEV AutoBlog plug-in, which ASMC members can get as a member benefit).
Check out our free samples!
- Tip: Turn Off iOS 9 Wi-Fi Assist to Avoid Unwanted Cellular Usage
- Tip: Use El Capitan’s Split View to Work in Side-by-Side Windows
- How-To Article: Sign PDFs Using Preview
- News Article: Apple Introduces 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPhone SE, and Four OS Updates
- News Article: Apple Updates iMacs, Bringing a Retina Display to the 21.5-inch Model
- News Article: iPad Pro Expands the iPad Line… and the iPad Screen
If you’re not affiliated with ASMC but are an Apple professional or reseller who’s interested in subscribing to the TidBITS Content Network when it becomes generally available, please contact Adam Engst.