You may republish content from the TidBITS Content Network under the following terms.
- You are allowed and encouraged to add to, remove from, or edit the text and illustrations of TCN content in any way you choose.
- If you make changes to a tip or article, you must take authorship credit.
- If you wish to publish a tip or article with the original author’s byline as a guest post, you may not make any changes to the text or illustrations.
- You may republish TCN content in a blog hosted on your company’s Web site, an email newsletter sent under your company’s name to your clients, and on social media services such as Facebook and Twitter. You may also use TCN content in print materials destined for distribution to your clients.
- You may not republish TCN content in a newspaper, online publication, as part of a book, or in any other medium destined for widespread publication. As a rule of thumb, you may not earn money for republishing TCN content. If you have any questions about republishing, please contact Adam Engst.
Billing and Cancellation
When you sign up, you may see a temporary $1 authorization on your credit card; Stripe will reverse it in anywhere from a few minutes to a few weeks, depending on your bank’s policies.
After the first three months, your credit card will be billed automatically each subsequent month.
You may cancel your TidBITS Content Network subscription at any time.